Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What Our House Once Was

Not a huge fan of the orange...or the snow.
Muuuuuch better.
 We never knew what our house looked like before we bought it.  All we knew was what we got on move in day.  Thanks to my husband's realtorness we have gotten our hands on some photos from the good ol' days.  All I can say is THANK YOU to the people who owned the house before us.  I am continually amazed at how much they did to improve this place before we came along.



The fridge sticking out like that would drive me mad.  I don't know what is in the ceiling above the stove--it's filled in now.

Oh my... this is our bathroom.  I think the tub is still the same. Is that green carpet?

What the trees?

Our bedroom before...

...and after

And we're only going to improve from now on...we hope.




No comments:

Post a Comment