Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Free Printable

I recently left my school to teach closer to my home. I made some truly amazing friends in my 4 years there and it was hard to leave them behind! As a parting gift I gave them this quote in a frame. I had a lot to make so I needed to keep the cost down. I bought the frames for $3 at Walmart and spray painted them. I didn't buy spray paint for plastic so it didn't stick to the whole frame, creating a distressed look that actually worked well! Then I made the printable in Photoshop and it turned out pretty good! I printed it as a photograph since my printer is constantly running low on ink.

I still have no idea how to put a document in here to be downloaded so you'll have to just save the picture.


The quote is from Winnie the Pooh to Christopher Robin. I found the cartoon on Youtube and it was actually pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment